You know when you go to CVS, and you ring up your toothpaste and your fruit snacks, and before you can carry on with your day, you must wait three to 30 minutes for two whole miles of receipt to spew forth from the printer? Hey guess what! You may — may — soon get a whole bunch of your life back (at least if you spend a lot of time…Read More...
Having self-compassion has many benefits and ultimately can help someone with forgiving and loving oneself. Self-compassion promotes better health and overall well-being. Unfortunately, people often make the mistake of self-criticism, thinking that doing so will help them accomplish personal goals. Self-criticism is often considered a negative…Read More...
After a truck driver struck and killed a 67-year-old retiree in Harvard Square earlier this fall, Cambridge officials announced that they will remove car lanes from Brattle Street and Massachusetts Avenue around the square’s central plaza as part of a construction project scheduled to begin next June. Since 2017, the City of Cambridge has…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — In an attempt to tamp down criticism about a lack of diversity in the upper ranks of the NYPD, Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner Dermot Shea welcomed two minority officers to top leadership positions on Thursday. First came the photo op — the mayor and his new commissioner — meeting with neighborhood policing…Read More...
Last year, Jonathan Cope, 40, got an alarming letter from a debt collection company called Unique Management Services. It wasn't for an unpaid student loan or late car payment, but something he didn't expect: unreturned materials he had checked out from Brooklyn Public Library last year.Apparently, no one is immune from forgetting…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18