When Crystal Peoples-Stokes emerged from a multi-state “Cannabis and Vaping Summit” in a Midtown…
The NYPD is searching for a suspect who robbed a man at gunpoint inside a Williamsburg barbershop last week, NY1 reports. The NYPD is investigating after video captured a man being robbed at gunpoint last week while getting his hair cut in #Williamsburg #Brooklyn. https://t.co/cPgFegz76N pic.twitter.com/4zC07MzAih — Spectrum News NY1 (@NY1)…Read More...
Demolition Starts On Former Court Theatre/ Lee Brothers Garage At 375 Smith Street in Carroll Gardens
A photo of 375 Smith Street when it was the Court Theatre circa 1928.The Court Theatre in 1932. Photo courtesy of the New York Public LibraryThe building in 2014The building as seen from the corner of Smith and 9th Street 2014in 2018The former entrance of the Court Theatre in 2018The building in October 2019Demolition workIt may be time to say…Read More...
There are lots of amazing places to celebrate Halloween in New York this year. We mentioned that Brooklyn Bazaar is closing next month, so their Halloween Massacre is a good choice. There’s also lots of great cover bands and parties to check out. Here are some of our top picks. Check back for updates!…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The terrifying moments a Molotov cocktail was thrown into the front entrance of a Manhattan Masonic lodge building were captured on camera. Police are looking for the man who they say is responsible. 🚨WANTED🚨 for AN ARSON in front of 46 West 24th Street. #Midtown #Manhattan @NYPD13pct on 10/08/19 @ 11:45 PM 💰Reward up…Read More...
From the Grain of Salt Department over at 14th Street and Avenue A, where the MTA is putting in new L-train entrances with elevators. An MTA worker told EVG regular Greg Masters that the south side of the Avenue A entrance to the L train (Brooklyn bound) may be open in a "few weeks," and then the north side (Eighth Avenue bound) a few weeks…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18