A few months ago I posted an article about a 2-day Design Sprint. In this event, our Sprint team successfully…
Police In Rockland County Trying To Solve The Mystery Of A Boat Left In The Middle Of A Road – CBS New York
RAMAPO, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — It’s all hands on deck for police in Rockland County as they try to figure out who dropped a 21-foot boat in the middle of a road, and left it there. The responsible party won’t have to walk the plank, but could be hauled into court, CBS2’s Tony Aiello reported Thursday. “I don’t know if we’d call it a crime wave, but…Read More...
One of the biggest restaurant losses of 2018 was The Great Jones Cafe, closed suddenly last summer when owner Jim Moffett died. The restaurant had been a staple for over three decades, and troubles seemed apparent in 2017 when it temporarily shut down. The Jones, as it was known, was a quintessential downtown gathering spot, serving…Read More...
As one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations, the Big Apple is the perfect city to spend a weekend or two. Home to some of the country’s top retail hotspots and top restaurants, enjoying the wealth of cultural and recreational attractions available can seem daunting in a two-day getaway. Here are some useful tips and tricks on how to…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Pizza lovers all over New York are rejoicing. New York’s tax collectors shut down one of Brooklyn’s most iconic pizza spots two days ago, but CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports their oven is back open. If long lines on a Midwood street corner didn’t give it away, the dough at Di Fara Pizza is rising again. The workers and…Read More...
(Google Maps) A man was killed after he was pinned by an elevator in a Manhattan apartment building this morning. An NYPD spokesperson said the incident happened just before 8:30 a.m. today at 344 Third Avenue, near East 26th Street, in Kips Bay. The 30-year-old victim, whose name has not been officially released, became pinned…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18