New York City is the place to be for New Year’s Eve! There is so much to do on this day, but lucky for you we…
The architecture critic for The New York Times recently called Essex Crossing the "anti-Hudson Yards," and praised the six-acre, $1.9 billion Lower East Side development for its thoughtful and inclusive design. Gothamist has published raves of the new Essex Street Market and subterranean Market Line. But Essex Crossing's eastern…Read More...
1 Park Row to start demolition next week December 11, 2019 • Real Estate Thanks to V. for the heads up. Neighbors of 1 Park Row — the corner J&R building at the intersection of Ann that most recently had Ricky’s in it — have been notified that demolition will start on Dec. 17. (Happy holidays!) That work is expected to…Read More...
In 1899, a Bedoin tribe was looking to bury an elder in a desert now located on the border of Syria and Turkey. They dug into the sand, only to find the carved head of an ancient idol from an alien civilization.Rayyane Tabet, a contemporary artist from Lebanon whose work is part of a new exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art…Read More...
Amerika’ya yeni mi geldin ? Iste Amerika’da Keşke Yapsaydım Diyeceğiniz 3 Şey;Herseyin ilaci zaman. Amerikaya geldim hemen basariya ulasmaliyim dediğiniz anda, zaten kaybetmişsiniz demektir. Acele edip yanlış kararlar almaktansa, olcup tartip sağlam kararlar almanız sizlerin avantaji olacaktır. “ Too good to be true.” (“Gerçek olamayacak kadar…Read More...
The Gowanus Canal – Brooklyn’s very own Superfund site! Photo courtesy olekinderhook. When you are cleaning up, you are bound to find some unexpected treasures. Money under the sofa pillow; the other sock behind a bedroom door; your car keys in the refrigerator. The same principle applies to cleaning up a toxic waste site like the…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18