Employees at the Associated on 14th Street in Stuy Town are telling patrons that this Sunday (Dec. 8) is the…
NYC Resident Mysteriously Receiving Countless Letters To Santa In The Mail Starts Charity To Make Sure They Get Answered – CBS New York
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – When you’re mailed letters belonging to someone else, you say “return to sender” or you can turn them into acts of kindness. That’s what happened when letters to Santa started turning up by the hundreds in a random Manhattan mailbox, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports. “I like the ones they have the drawings on them because…Read More...
With the advent of streaming technology, the entire home video rental business model imploded, with a Blockbuster in Bend, Oregon now the last such store in the entire world. But for the next week, you can relive those halcyon days of thumbing through giant blue and white VHS tapes at a Blockbuster pop-up in SoHo—you can even buy a…Read More...
Rent to own is quite rare in NYC due to co-ops and banks having strict financial requirements around debt-to-income ratios and post closing liquidity. However, if a rent to own transaction were to happen, the tenant should have a high level of income with a clear path to saving enough for a future down payment, closing costs and post-closing…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York is considered the art capitol of America, but to show in New York, you don’t need to be world famous. One family made it by simply showing the world. The Sloyers are the focus of this week’s Snapshot New York with CBS2’s Steve Overmyer. There is no degree required to set up a gallery. You just need images that…Read More...
A "catastrophic die-off" of Peconic bay scallops has led Governor Andrew Cuomo to ask for federal help.The governor sent a letter to U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to ask for a federal disaster declaration, which would then provide federal aid to the Long Island fishing industry.The scallop population in Peconic Bay was almost…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18