New York City is the place to be for New Year’s Eve! There is so much to do on this day, but lucky for you we…
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — In the wake of the Jersey City shootings, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio decried anti-Semitism, established a new police unit to eradicate hate groups, and in the face of rising hate crimes, puts the NYPD on high alert to protect Jewish communities. The press conference began with a moment of silence. “I want to start…Read More...
Trader Joe’s is coming to town, pass it on Christmas has come early to Long Island City, as Trader Joe’s will be opening a new location at 22-43 Jackson Avenue towards the end of next year according to the LIC Post. It will be housed in approximately 17k square feet on the ground floor of a new apartment building being…Read More...
On Wednesday, the 7 train ran at half speed, delaying customers during the morning rush. The same thing happened on December 2nd. According to the MTA, these delays were caused by snow and slush covering the brand new signal communication equipment.“I was extremely unhappy about that,” New York City Transit President Andy Byford…Read More...
I have more at home.I know what you’re thinking. (I’m doomed).Finding a job in such a competitive city as New York is nigh on impossible. What the hell are you thinking? No one’s ever going to hire you with your measly little excuse of a portfolio and your award (singular).In advertising, seriously?Advertising is so hard to get into. There are…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A two-year-old boy in Manhattan has been killed after falling onto the subway tracks and getting pinned by a train. Chopper 2’s Dan Rice was over the scene Wednesday evening where the accident occurred, near Fulton and William Streets in Lower Manhattan. The incident reportedly happened just before 6 p.m. at the Fulton…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18