A few months ago I posted an article about a 2-day Design Sprint. In this event, our Sprint team successfully…
Entendendo a cidadeContando sobre os dias em que conheci o Brooklyn ou peguei a balsa até Staten Island, algumas pessoas ficaram um pouco confusas: “você saiu de Nova York, então?”. É que, se formos parar pra analisar, a cidade como um todo é ENORME, e tem muita coisa pra se fazer. O que as pessoas normalmente associam quando se fala em Nova…Read More...
SECAUCUS, N.J. — It was a terrifying moment during the Monday evening commute when a passenger fell out of a New Jersey Transit train after the the train car's doors opened on the wrong side, officials confirm. The passenger fell from the train around 5:45 p.m. Monday at the Secaucus Junction station in New Jersey, NJ Transit confirmed after…Read More...
Windmuellar Park Photo: QueensPost Aug. 20, 2019 By Shane O’Brien A free variety show is coming to Windmuller Park in Woodside at the end of August. The show takes place on Saturday, Aug. 31 at 6.30 p.m. and is directed by Whoop Dee Doo, a traveling group of artists who create installations and live performances across the country. The…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Galleries, shopping and ornate turn-of-the-century buildings are all part of the trendy lifestyle that’s centered in SoHo. Add luxury loft living to the mix, and, as CBS2’s Natalie Duddridge found out recently, it can only be called Living Large. SoHo is known for cobble stone streets and cast iron architecture. It is…Read More...
The suspect wanted for a gunpoint robbery in Williamsburg on August 9th. The NYPD is looking for a suspect who robbed a couple at gunpoint in Williamsburg two weeks ago, multiple news outlets report. The victims were walking on Kingsland Avenue at Frost Street on Friday, August 9th, at approximately 3:40 a.m. when a man holding a gun grabbed a…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18