New York City is the place to be for New Year’s Eve! There is so much to do on this day, but lucky for you we…
The City Council is expected to pass legislation on Tuesday requiring new buildings to be constructed with "bird-friendly" glass as part of a growing effort to stem death and injuries to tens of thousands of migratory birds that crash into the city's towering skyline.According to the New York City Audubon, between 90,000 and 230,000…Read More...
Only one city on Earth makes me feel like a country bumpkin. I’ve been traveling all my life but whenever I visit New York City in December, I’m awed by the bright lights of the city. Literally.I’m overwhelmed by first impressions, as though I had never been here before. I must be caught in the movie Groundhog Day, where everything happens over…Read More...
The Bean is expected to open today on the northwest corner of Broadway and Ninth Street.The coffee shop closed its outpost on Broadway at 12th Street after service on Nov. 9 ahead of this move to the larger confines of 771 Broadway.As reported in other posts, this storefront was previously a Starbucks, which shut down here back in January ...…Read More...
The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is opening its gates for free during weekdays this winter for the Elsas among us who aren’t bothered by the cold. From noon to 4:30pm on Tuesdays through Fridays, all visitors can enter for free throughout December, January and February. Admission is otherwise $15 per person on the weekends. The garden is…Read More...
By RICK MANNING Limited government demands that the administrative state base regulations upon a foundation of sound science and transparency. But transparency and evidence-based science are not just a limited government issue; they’re a better governance issue that should enjoy bipartisan commitment. In particular, there’s a lot at stake…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18