CENTER MORICHES, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – Police say homicide detectives are investigating the death of a young boy…
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Cash is a universal currency and now New York City businesses will have to accept it. On Thursday, the city council passed a bill requiring food and retail establishments to accept paper money and coins from customers. Those that don’t could face a hefty fine, CBS2’s Dick Brennan reported. “Cashless transactions can be…Read More...
A notorious landlord in Brooklyn is getting sued by his tenants for failing to provide consistent cooking gas since at least April 2018 and for setting up an illegal gas connection at the building, a new lawsuit claims.Yaniv "Ben" Erez is accused of allowing a group of tenants in Prospect Lefferts Gardens to live in "immediately…Read More...
Photo by Asael Peña on UnsplashIt was just a week back when I shifted from India to the United States. For me leaving behind my loved ones and starting a new fresh life was an emotional roller coaster with many ups and downs. I doubted myself on terms like will I be able to adjust to such a cultural change? or will it be worth taking the risk?…Read More...
The ethnic group Astoria has been traditionally known for is that of Greek immigrants, but there are also pockets from other European countries such as Spain. One gathering point for Spanish immigrants and their descendants is Casa Galicia, 31st Avenue between 37th and 38th Streets. The spanish province of Galicia is among the westernmost in…Read More...
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York City might have a unique new resident. A bald eagle was spotted at Riverside Park on the Upper West Side in January 2020. (Credit: CBS2) A bald eagle has been spotted at Riverside Park on the Upper West Side. For the first time in years, Manhattan is hosting the national bird. Jessica Turner is a gardener at…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18