New York City is the place to be for New Year’s Eve! There is so much to do on this day, but lucky for you we…
Last year's shuttering of the late-night haunt Coffee Shop sparked heightened angst among New Yorkers. Not only did the diner—known, in part, for being a cool hangout spot that drew models and celebs—operate for 28 years, but its iconic, old school facade and throwback neon sign (which it had kept from a previous tenant) at a very…Read More...
“It’s a mixed-use project space and design studio.” “We’re a shared studio, and a place for designers to pursue non-commercial work and projects.” “We’re a storefront for the graphic design community.” “A collective of independent designers supporting self-initiated projects in the design community.” We’ve never gotten it down. It changes every…Read More...
A new exhibit titled "Dead Boys 1977: The Lost Photographs of Dave Treat" debuts tonight (Saturday!) at the The Great Frog, 72 Orchard St. between Broome and Grand.The opening reception is from 6-9. After tonight, you can check out the exhibit from noon to 8 p.m Tuesday-Sunday through Jan. 30.Here's the background on the exhibit via the 72…Read More...
It seems that no matter how old he gets, Paul Reubens will always be Pee-wee Herman. The suited 67-year-old man-child with white loafers and talking furniture is returning for a one-night screening and talk at the Beacon Theatre to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Pee-wee’s Big Adventure. The event on March 26 is one of 20 stops…Read More...
Con Edison, the privately owned utility company that theoretically powers our city, has reportedly resolved to raise rates beginning January 1: Electric will go up 13 percent over the next three years, while gas will jump an astounding 25 percent. Hm well, at least you know you're getting solid and uniformly reliable service for all…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18