New York City is the place to be for New Year’s Eve! There is so much to do on this day, but lucky for you we…
Caroll Spinney, the puppeteer who brought Big Bird and Oscar The Grouch to life on Sesame Street for almost 50 years, has died. He was 85.Sesame Workshop, the non-profit that produces Sesame Street, said in a statement, "Caroll was an artistic genius whose kind and loving view of the world helped shape and define Sesame Street from…Read More...
The annual update of transportation lifestyles in the United States reveals sobering — and surprising — findings.The numbers of households living car-free and car-lite increased in 2018, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey (ACS). If the goal is to promote car-free living, the state of Washington may have something to…Read More...
This Saturday, December 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition will host an art and crafts fair at the Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont Street (corner of Clinton).Come celebrate the holiday season with the artists of Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition. We are bringing unique, eclectic and most of…Read More...
Nowon debuted last week at 507 E. Sixth St. between Avenue A and Avenue B. This is the first restaurant for Chef Jae Lee, who is serving non-traditional Korean fare here in the 34-seat space.EVG contributor Stacie Joy stopped by before the grand opening, and watched Lee create, plate, taste and share his royal kimchi rice dish (dry aged ground…Read More...
HILLCREST, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — There is plenty of anxiety but few answers after a teenager was shot in a quiet Rockland County neighborhood. The Rios family’s home is dressed up for the holidays, but the season of peace has been marred by an act of violence — the shooting of a teenager around 9 p.m. Saturday. “We just heard a pop, didn’t think…Read More...
New York Eats!
By Strictly Dumpling
- 1 TRADITIONAL CHINESE BREAKFAST Tour! STEAMED Noodles, CHINESE BURGERS & Street Food In New York 14:36
- 2 BEST Peking Duck in New York! $140 Peking Duck With Caviar?! 16:58
- 3 BEST Pizzas in NEW YORK! New York Pizza Tour of BROOKLYN 16:47
- 4 In-N-Out Burger VS. Shake Shack! BEST Fast Food Burger in America 17:06
- 5 BEST Udon Noodles in New York! MASSIVE Bowl of Udon Noodle Soup! 16:19
- 6 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Noodle Tour Part 2 23:00
- 7 BEST Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour of Manhattan 15:36
- 8 All You Can Eat THAI Hot Pot Buffet! New York Hot Pot Tour Part 3! 26:34
- 9 BEST Ramen Noodles in New York! New York City Ramen Tour Part 1 25:53
- 10 All You Can Eat STEAMED Hot Pot! New York Hot Pot Buffet Tour Part 2 27:37
- 11 All You Can Eat HOTPOT Buffet Tour of New York PART 1 25:36
- 12 8 Types of Chinese Noodles You NEED to Eat! 15:03
- 13 New York ASIAN Dessert Tour 14:34
- 14 Ramen in JAPAN vs. Ramen in NEW YORK: Ichiran Ramen Review 08:50
- 15 GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review! 07:24
- 16 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 3 - Queens Flushing Chinatown 22:04
- 17 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 2! Manhattan Chinatown 19:18
- 18 New York City Chinatown Tour Part 1! BROOKLYN 8th Ave Chinatown 10:24
- 19 10 CLASSIC Shanghai Dishes We Can't Live Without 15:20
- 20 6 Northeastern Chinese Dishes You NEED to Try! 20:11
- 21 BEST Thai Food Restaurant in New York City! 14:28
- 22 BEST Hand Pulled Beef Noodles in New York! Chinese Food Court 16:34
- 23 4 Must Try SPICY Dishes at The BEST Hunan Chinese Restaurant in New York! 16:06
- 24 Chinese Dumpling Guide: 11 MUST TRY Dumplings! 16:21
- 25 Best Chinese Burgers 肉夹馍 in New York 05:37
- 26 The GIANT 40 oz "Bone in the Stone" Steak! (Featured on Man vs. Food) 11:30
- 27 Chinese Spicy Garlic Roasted Ribs - New York City 07:19
- 28 MASSIVE! Korean Fresh Seafood Hotpot 10:59
- 29 Best Lamb Noodle Soup in New York 10:16
- 30 What to Buy at a Chinese Supermarket 10:25
- 31 14 Buns You Need to Try at a Chinese Bakery 12:43
- 32 The BEST Egg Tart in New York!! 10:18