Politics Sci-Tech Culture Celebrity

Sunnyside Pet Healthcare Center Holding Annual Pet Costume Competition


Photo: SPHC Facebook- Lucky E. as the Holy Poodle

Oct. 21, 2019. By Shane O’Brien 

Cat and dog owners in Sunnyside will be dressing their favorite animals in costume as part of a fancy dress Halloween competition over the next two weeks.

Sunnyside Pet Healthcare Center (SPHC) is holding its annual Howl-a-ween photo contest and pet owners can submit entries of their animal in fancy dress until 11:30 p.m. on Nov. 1.

The overall winners of the competition will receive a $100 SPHC gift certificate and a goody bag including a pet grooming kit.

Second place will receive a grooming kit bag, while third place will get a dental care kit bag.

Applicants can submit entries by tagging SPHC in Facebook and Instagram posts or by emailing sunnysideclinic@earthlink.net. All entries must include a photo of a pet in costume accompanied by an introduction and a first and last name.

Any patients wearing a costume on Halloween will automatically be entered into the competition.

Applicants must be SPHC members and only one photograph per pet is permitted.

Voting will begin on Nov. 2 on SPHC’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. Social media voting will make up 60 percent of the final score and a judging panel will determine the remaining 40 percent.

Entries will be judged on their originality and their creativity as well as how photogenic the animal is.

The post Sunnyside Pet Healthcare Center Holding Annual Pet Costume Competition appeared first on Sunnyside Post.

Source link

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!