This Kid-Friendly Ski Vacation Is a Gift to Parents
Have you planned your family ski vacation yet? If you haven’t even started, we have good news for you — this year, you don’t have to. Natural Retreats, a luxury vacation rental company that elevates the guest experience with VIP concierge services and a focus on creating authentic local experiences, will take care of every detail when you head to the World’s Greatest Snowin Park City, Utah.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-888-451-0156
Natural Retreats coordinates everything from in-home ski rental fittings to horse-drawn sleigh rides or even dinner prepared by an award-winning private chef.
This season, the company has introduced a holiday package in Park City designed for busy parents.
The Local Soul Holiday Ski Package includes:
● Slopeside lodging at Deer Valley Resort or Park City Mountain Resort
● Dedicated concierge service
● A surprise holiday gift: four pairs of locally made bamboo ski poles, each hand-crafted by eco-friendly brand Soul Poles.
Personalize each custom-made pair with a nickname or favorite phrase, and let the kids choose their own accent colors for a gift that feels uniquely “theirs.” You’ll arrive to find your poles in your vacation home, ready for the slopes — where you’ll get more than a few nods of recognition from fellow locals!
The Local Soul package is available directly through Natural Retreats for reservations at select homes. Contact 1-888-451-0156 or email@example.com for personalized home recommendations.
About Natural Retreats Ski Homes
Natural Retreats’ collection of handpicked Park City luxury vacation homes feature game rooms, kid-friendly bunk rooms, and cozy theaters, inviting late nights with siblings and cousins over hot cocoa and movies. You’ll also find s’more-worthy fire pits, private hot tubs and backyards made for snow angels.
Why New Yorkers Love Park City
Why Park City, you ask? Here are just a few reasons you might prefer these convenient slopes to others in the West, particularly if you have kids:
● Park City, Utah, is a 5-hour nonstop flight from JFK and a 40-minute drive from the Salt Lake International Airport to the slopes. Before you ever set foot in Vermont, you could be skiing powder.
● Much of the lodging at Park City’s two ski areas, Park City Mountain and Deer Valley Resort, is ski-accessible. This means that the ski run or chairlift is just outside or a short walk from your door. For families with older kids who want a little independence, it’s the ultimate convenience.
● With more restaurants per capita than Paris, France, Park City is one of the few ski towns with a serious dining scene. Here, you’ll find the world’s only ski-in gastro-distillery, familiar names like Jean-George, stand-outs from shows like Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, and dozens of eateries serving local fare.
Sponsored by Natural Retreats